I’ve been eagerly awaiting butter LONDON’s fall collection, because let’s be honest, fall colors are my fave. I’m an autumn, color-wise (medium brown hair with a hint of red in the sun, hazel eyes, fair to light skin), and all the russets, coppers, bronzes, and golds of fall make me happy.
So how bummed am I at this collection?
The colors in this collection are as follows (descriptions are from the butter LONDON website).
- Cake-Hole (An opaque, nearly neon pink crème) – this color was previously available only at Macy’s
- Pimms (A sunflower yellow crème)
- Cotton Buds (An opaque, pure white crème)
- Giddy Kipper (An indigo shimmer)
- Wellies (A grass green crème)
- Silly Billy (A fire orange crème)
I guess this fall is all about brights, which I think will be fun in clothing, but it just doesn’t satisfy my desire for all those burnished reds, oranges, and greens of autumn. The collection is available now at the butter LONDON website.
What do you think? Are you going to pick up any of these?
One thought on “Butter LONDON Fall 2013: Colour Clash”
Reblogged this on Ultimate Skincare & Beaute Report, LLC.